Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our Friday Night Campout

We try and have fun on our Fridays and last Friday the kids requested a movie, popcorn, and sleeping bags. I did my motherly duty by forgoing my comfy bed and actually joined them. So I don't know how to wrestle at all. Shan made it look so easy. I get on the floor, but just don't know quite what to do. I figure the least I can do is sleep with them.

Madeline was absolutely ecstatic to sleep with Ryan and Emma. And in her very own sleeping bag. She was thrilled. She snuggled right down and went to sleep when it was time.


1 comment:

A.Jean said...

Ryan, you look like you have your hands full with two sisters. You're a wonderful big brother. Looks like Friday nights are loads of fun in UT. Mom, you're just the greatest and don't have to be a wrestler to wear that title. GA Jean