Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pinkalicious Party

Shan and Ryan are taking a "boys' weekend" to visit Bryce and Shan's family in Oregon. Emma is so jealous, so I've been trying to make our girl's weekend lots of fun too. So far, we've painted fingernails and toenails, gone to Chick-fil-a for lunch, seen "Madagascar 2" at the movie theatre and held a "Pinkalicious" party.
Pinkalicious is a darling new book that the girls love. It's about a girl who eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink. It is clever and cute. So, for our Pinkaliciuos party, I had the girls dress up in everything pink we could find and we made pink cupcakes with pink frosting. Then, my little Pinkalicious fairies delivered them to friends and neighbors.

5 comments:

A.Jean said...

Oooh this looks like a great party. Bet it helped take some of the angst and envy out of Dad and Ryan being gone for the weekend. The book looks and sounds great. Pink is Zoie's favorite color so I better head to town and see if I can find one. Way to entertain and love those gorgeous pink girls. GA Jean

Foote Family said...

It looks like you are having a great time! I'll have to look for the book when we're back in the States.

Cormorant said...

Cute! Sounds like fun. Ha ha, I love the curly pink wig. It's crazy!

R H Hunt said...

You can actually give her a personalized copy of Pinkalicious - with her own picture in the book! And include a special dedication from Mom...

http://kids.sharedbook.com

Jennifer and Jacob said...

So fun :) wish I was there for the girl time :)