Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

The best laid plans... I found the perfect card for us and ordered our Christmas cards early this year. They were promised to be delivered to us by Dec. 16th... but the 16th passed, the 17th, the 18th, etc. Finally, the cards arrived on the 22nd! Needless to say, we mailed our cards late this year, so if you haven't gotten one yet, hold tight. It's on it's way! The good news is that
because of the mishap, I get my money back. I think they owe me money.


5 comments:

A.Jean said...

The card is priceless. Love the the fabulous mugs on the front and the message. Yes, they owe you money, I'll sign a petition or whatever. Have a Merry Christmas and looking forward to the pix. Love all of you from the farm, Jean

Jessica S. said...

Well, I didn't order mine til the 16th, and they arrived a week later so mine need to go out! :)
I don't have your address to mail you one, can I have your new address?

Cormorant said...

So cute! It looks like your family has been having a lot of fun lately.

Jessica S. said...

Hey, I lost all my outlook contacts when my computer went out. I don't have your email... will you email me? jlskinner3@nc.rr.com if you get a chance. I'm thinking of moving out to Moore county and wanting to pick your brain. There are several jobs out there that I'm thinking of applying for, I'd have to commute til we moved out but you know... I have had a lot of people say it's a great place to live, I know you liked it. But I don't know if I can afford it on a teachers salary.

desertortoise said...

Your Christmas card is wonderful..sorry it didn't come in time but it was good to see it posted here!