Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Roller Skating FHE

So, at our house, roller skating is one of those things that sounds so fun, but rarely is because we haven't gone enough and we are all falling all over the place.

Well this skating rink rocks because they let me push Madeline around in a jogging stroller when she got tired and the kids got to ride their scooters around when they were ready to get their skates off.

It was so super fun! And the kids are learning a lot. I think if we go a few more times, they will be able to go around pretty fast on their skates.






2 comments:

A.Jean said...

Love it. The roller rink here has great "extra" events. My tailbone has been broken three times. I don't need to experience skating of any sort. I love the idea of pushing stollers with pre-skaters. It's a wonderful family activity.

Rachel said...

Those red skates are AWESOME.