Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oregon Coast Pics From Before My Blogging Strike

We lucked out and got an absolutely beautiful day on the beach. The water is still freezing, but we had fun drawing in the sand and looking in the tide pools. Plus, it's just so beautiful!

Chels and Mike wrapped up Oliver and lugged him down to the beach too... which is a pretty significant feat considering there are like 100 stairs to descend.





Madeline hated her pants to get wet, and she was not confident that they would stay rolled up on their own, so she walked around hunched over and holding her pants the entire time! Poor thing, I just wish she could have relaxed.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your beach pictures. Ty and I took Zoie there in early 2006. It will be fun to take all 3 kids. It is just a long drive, but so worth it.

I hope winter is almost over. I am ready for warm sunshine, rather than winter's cold sunny days

Mimi said...

Wow. Seriously great photography. And memories. Tthanks for posting.

Jennifer and Jacob said...

Those photos are beautiful. wonderfully captured moments. I almost felt like I was there for a second. I could even smell the salt water :)

Chelsea said...

I love that silhouette of Madeline. Precious. And I really like that one of me and Mike from the back - it looks like we are so high above the ocean! That was such a pretty day....