Thursday, June 17, 2010

End of School Field Day

School is officially out and the kids had the typical week-long celebration to prove it. Why they even hold school the last week is beyond me:) The last day was "Field Day" and the kids got to play relay water games and get soaking wet.
Emma passing the dripping sponge.

Mrs. Bishop won Teacher of the Year this year and she deserved it. We love you Mrs. Bishop!


Emma with her two wonderful teachers: Madame LaCroix and Mrs. Steeves. These ladies were great and outperformed my greatest expectations of the French immersion class.
Our summer adventures have already begun and I have a zillion pictures to show for it... to be continued.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Ryan and Emma are so cool. I love Emma's outfit. Of course there is nothing she doesn't look fabulous in. By the way, I can't think of one of my teachers I would or could hug...
Pretty scary back in the olden days.