Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Reunion in Logan

We had three days of total fun with my family in Logan this summer. We had a dance-off, played card games, party games, and kickball, made hoola-hoops, went canoeing on the Bear River, took family pictures, made tie-dye shirts, spent a day at lovely Bear Lake, held a talent show, made ice cream towers, ate lots of watermelon and had a great time. I've always thought my family rocks.All the cousins in their darling tie-dye shirts. What a great group of kids!Sweet little Dylan wins the Cutest Thing Ever award.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

WOW! Dance off? No fair! I want a family that will do a dance off with me!!! Looks like a ton of fun. Was that Arm and Hammer chick on the family t shirt?
Looks like you all had a great time together.
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. Any kind of compliment from you is gold. :)