Monday, October 18, 2010

Summer Swimming Lessons

Because I am determined to blog our summer pictures before Halloween.... Ryan has an amazing ability to float which has helped him become a really great long distance swimmer.

Ms. Emma is not much of a floater, but she is so feisty (the girl doesn't give up) that she is learning to swim quite well. Not to mention she has the best cannonballs.

And this year we found out that we have a little mermaid in Madeline. Her teachers were amazed at how well she was swimming under water. She is full of underwater tricks and shows and the best thing I have ever seen is when I watched her under water swimming towards me with a big grin and big eyes (goggles). So cute.

2 comments:

A.Jean said...

Love the pix and especially the last one of your trio. Serious smiles and confidence. Awesome.

Peggy said...

Oh how I love seeing the summer smiles, tanned bodies and feeling the warmth of all things summer as I watch the blustery wind and driving sheets of rain knocking all our leaves to the ground. Three sweet swimmers.