Monday, December 17, 2007

Emma's Birthday!

It's true- yes, Emma is FIVE!!! How time flies! I feel like she should still be about 18 months old, but actually she is 5 going on 25. This girl kills us.
Emma has been planning her "Strawberry Shortcake" birthday party ever since she turned 4 last year...
I used a heart shaped cake pan and turned it into a strawberry. It was about the easiest cake I've ever done and Emma loved it.

The girls colored different Strawberry Shortcake coloring pages and added stickers. We laminated them for some birthday placemats.


Have you ever seen such a sweet bunch of Strawberry Shortcake girls? We made straw hats fancy by adding tulle, ribbon, and a strawberry pin. They were so adorable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! The cake is gorgeous and so is the birthday girl.

Anonymous said...

Okay! That is the cutest birthday party EVER! I'm going to have to take pointers from Emma for my birthday party, or I mean Sabine's that is. SO cool! The cake ROCKS!! Great updates Marissa, I love checking your blog...you have the sweetest family!