Sunday, December 2, 2007

Madeline is Two!!

And don't we love her so. She is just delightful. Shan is going to be shocked when he sees her... in less than a WEEK, but who's counting? Since we are celebrating two, I thought we would blog about twos.

Right now, Madeline's two favorite things are pink and boots.

She loved her Noah's ark wooden toy set, all the animals came in TWOS! Here, she is holding turtle man.

My favorite two things about Madeline are her laugh and her lisp when she says s's.

Her favorite two foods are ice cream and Frosted Mini Wheats.

The two candles she blew out on her birthday pancake.

Her two favorite playmates (at Firehouse Pizza, celebrating Maddie's birthday last night).

Madeline was given TWO doggies- Blue and Sprinkles and was so thrilled, she slept with them all night!

Two best friends. She is my sunshine.

4 comments:

A.Jean said...

I totally love the pictureS and Maddie's sweet face. What a precious two year old. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
GA Jean

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Madeline!

Anonymous said...

OOOH Maddie. You are soooooooooo cute! I'm so happy to be your Mimi! Papa and I are so glad you like your puppies. You are two years old and so grown up and smart! We love you.
Mimi and Papa

Rachel said...

what is that? Shan is coming home in one week? Am I hearing that right? I thought it was a lot longer! OH man! MAddie is a killer...she is to die for. How did she already turn two?? I'm so confused!! Little cutie. All your kids are beautiful...not to mention a hot Mom and Dad!