Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Company From Oregon

We had such a nice time over the weekend with Shan's parents and Bryce here. They drove all the way from Oregon and we loved it. On Saturday night, my mom put on a fabulous Italian dinner and it truly was to-die-for.
Our sledding adventure was marred only by little Maddie flying off the sled onto the pavement (middle of the street, actually) and getting a scraped nose. Yes, I thought my heart would stop.

Ward Christmas party and waiting to see Santa.


Peg brought us some fantastic books about Mercy the Pig and the kids LOVED them. She had to read them over and over. Last night, we had Shan's cousins, Cassidy, Katie, and Jordan over for dinner and had a really great time visiting with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I could have been there. The food looks amazing and I'm so glad you guys got to go sledding (poor Maddie!) and spend time with the cousins.

A.Jean said...

Burr. Looks cold, but also looks like everyone was dressed to love the outdoors and one another. Great looking group. The food looks yummy. Makes my heart pitter patter to see all the love being shared. You're all awesome. GA Jean

Ami said...

Marissa, Your kids have grown up so much! We got your christmas letter and we'll be sending ours soon. I have a blog too: amisparkinstansbury.blogspot.com
Have a Merry Christmas!!