Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Hen

My sister Jennifer (aka Hen, Henry, Neb, Nebra) is one of the best people on the planet. If you don't know her, you are definitely missing out. I promise to introduce you if you are super nice to me and promise to love her as much as I do. We are in the middle of our cross-country trip, so I missed her birthday yesterday and I about died when I realized what the date was today! Ugh. Anyway, I am so thrilled that I get to spend more time with her this summer. She is one of my favorite people ever. She is so talented and driven and has way too many hobbies to count, she is an extremely patient person (something that does not come naturally to me), and she is also super loving and accepting of people. Jen inspires me to be better. Happy birthday doll.

3 comments:

gmateresa said...

Marisa, when I saw your comment on Jennifer's blog, I had to check it out! I agree wholeheartedly, with everything you said about your sister. She is so blessed to have sisters like you and Amanda, she talks so highly and lovingly of you both all the time. Your mother has to be so proud of her amazing daughters! I am such a better person because Jennifer's in my life. Teresa her mother- in- law

Jennifer and Jacob said...

Thanks, Squeece. I am blushing :)

Peggy said...

I add my wish for a happy birthday as well Jen/Hen. Ditto to all Marisa said. I'm so thrilled that you are close by (each other)at least for now. The cousins must be having a blast together.