Sunday, October 7, 2007

Maddie Moo

Yes, it's true. I take 50 thousand pictures of Madeline every day. I can't stop myself. She's turning into such a big little girl. She has a sweet disposition, a happy smile, and angel hair to go with it. When she wakes up in the morning, she actually just waits for me to come in and get her. She is perfectly content to snuggle with her blanket until I'm ready to get her.... something my other two would have never done. Anyway, when I do come into her room in the morning, she greets me with an excited gasp and says, "I love you, Mama!" And my day is complete before it ever started.




I'm not sure how it started, but Madeline's nickname has become "Maddie moo." Ryan and Emma sing a little song and it goes like this: (sung to the tune of Ring around the Rosie) "Maddie, Maddie moo moo, we love you you. Maddie, Maddie moo moo, we love you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK. Those are about the sweetest pictures ever. She is just adorable! Can you stand it? Three for three. Perfect! I miss them all like crazy.
Love,
Mimi