Monday, February 4, 2008

A Snow Like Never Before

Okay, I know I've been spoiled by mild North Carolina winters, but honestly people. Do we have to have the most snow EVER while Shan's away?
A few weeks ago, I thought this was surely as much snow as possible... I mean, it's above Madeline's head, for Pete's sake.Then, I kept shoveling, and shoveling and...

Peg and Jade were lucky to make it out before the REAL storm hit, because this morning we probably have another 12 inches on top of what you see here, and it's STILL snowing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you catch a break soon!

Foote Family said...

Wow! Would you believe that I miss the cold?! Well, I guess it does get cold here but only down to 55 degrees at night. I've turned into a wimp when it comes to the cold living here!! Keep warm!