Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nothing is better than cousins

We've had a house full of family for the past three weeks and we have loved it. The kids are in heaven playing with cousins everyday. It has been busy and full and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was so good to see everyone. We all missed Jen and her family, and of course I especially missed Shan. I'm way behind on posting pictures, so I'll be posting a little each day until I get caught up!

The dressup queens. Surprisingly this game never gets old. Emma has been dressing up for 4 years and never tires of it.

I have to thank Jessica for these next pictures. My digital camera was lost the entire time she was here, so she snapped a bunch for me. (Ironically, the first day of school, we pulled out Emma's pink backpack and found my camera! I knew right away that Miss Maddie had put it in there and toted it around during dressups sometime because she absolutely loves cameras and bags. Little stinker.)

Preston was so much fun to have around. He loved the backyard baby swing and laughed his head off until he finally fell asleep in it.


Kids at the lake by our house.

I love this one. Thanks Jessica!

4 comments:

A.Jean said...

These are great and I too want to thank Jessica. I'm so surprised with the length of Missy Hide the Camera's hair. Isn't it amazing that she never gave it up knowing you were looking for it. Gotta love the little squirts. Jean

Peggy said...

Breathtaking. Serious beauty.

Chelsea said...

GORGEOUS. Every single one of them. And that Preston is beautiful.

Jade said...

haha, I totally know about missing electronics. I wish I could put GPS tracker dots on certain things. Your kids are so beautiful! I miss them.