Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Curly Cues

Last weekend it was very rainy which equals curly hair for me. Otherwise, it's not pretty (it's pretty fuzzy). Anyway, every time I wear my hair curly, the girls want theirs the same way. So we wrapped their hair in those spongy curlers (remember the 80s?) after their Saturday night bath and Sunday morning came (a little too early) when Madeline realized at 6:00 a.m. that she still had curlers in her hair and couldn't wait to see her "princess hair." Unfortunately, when I unrolled it, it was more like "Annie hair" and when I made that comment, she broke down crying, "Mom! I don't want Annie hair, I want princess hair!" So I did my best to put it in an updo and here's what they looked like: Aren't they sweet?

9 comments:

Cormorant said...

Very cute! I keep wondering where to get those sponge curlers now-a-days. Have you seen them recently?

Marisa said...

Becki, I found them at a beauty supply place, but then the other day I also saw them at Wal-Mart in the hair accessories aisle. Is Ava ready for curlers already???

A.Jean said...

What beauties. Amazing, how so far the girls of this newest generation all have straight hair. Appears that Grimmius gene is pretty strong. Love the curly tops.

Mimi said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOH! I can't stand how absolutley darling they are. It's not possible to be that beautiful and sweet. I must see them at once. Please give them a squeeze from Mimi.

Amanda said...

Ha. curly fun.
love you so much
can you believe i actually checked your blog?

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh. I NEED those girls. They are the cutest.

thehiattfamily said...

I LOVED their curls Sunday...precious!

Foote Family said...

I remember using those curlers as a kid. They look adorable in their curls!

Jennifer and Jacob said...

sweetest ever! Aren't you so glad that we can capture them in pictures as much as we want? One of the blessings of living when we do :)