Monday, March 2, 2009

Where In The World Is Faith Mather?


Dear Faith Mather,

If you are reading this message, then my prayers that you googled your name and found my blog were answered. If you would please pay all your past due bills, I would greatly appreciate it. It seems you have either inadvertently or purposefully been giving out my cell phone number as yours and I have been hounded to death by bill collectors. At this point, I don't really care if you pay your bills or not, but I would be most grateful if you would at least change your phone number. I have faith, I do.

Love across the miles,
One Very Annoyed Cell Phone Subscriber

5 comments:

A.Jean said...

Oh yikes. This sounds soooo irritating. We had a couple months of wrong calls to our cell about a year ago, but thankfully it was a short lived experience. Also, the callers were very nice, even when they had to get a small child to interpret for them. Did have an older man who was quite insistent that ??? gave him the number and wanted to speak with ???. Even when I explained that we'd had this cell number since the late '80's, he wasn't totally convinced. Seems our experience pales in comparison to what you're going through. What makes it really crazy, is the innocent one, you, has to deal with the consequences of someone being irresponsible. Good luck.

AmyBallUpty said...

Marisa~~This post almos made me wet my pants! Hilarious! Shelly gave me your blog site and I am having so much fun getting to know your family all over again. You are such a gem! Take care!

Cormorant said...

Wow. Not fun!

Anonymous said...

How annoying!

Miss you and can't wait to see you soon! Love you.

Mimi said...

Faith Mather, if that IS your real name, in this case, I hope Marisa will lose "Faith" and I hope you will find a new faith.