Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Preschool Pictures



I think I have written before that Madeline has begun a cooperative preschool, where I get to either teach or help in the classroom about half of the time. This week was my first time teaching and it was tons of fun. The kids are adorable! There are seven kids and I think they are going to have a great year. It is so fun to see them interact with each other and watch little friendships emerge. These are Madeline's "preschool pictures" that one of the other moms took on the first day.

8 comments:

A.Jean said...

Madeline, you're just gorgeous and Mom too. Bet the two of you enjoy being in school at the same time. My paperwork is in at Zoie's school and we'll see if I can pass the background check. When I asked Zoie if she'd like to have me help sometimes in class, she was all for it. It's fun to share and I commend you for what you're doing.

Mimi said...

Oh my goodness. How beautiful can a little girl and her mommy be? Maddie, you look so grown up. Are you sure you're not 4 or 5 yrs. old already?
Papa and I are so glad that you are enjoying preschool. We miss you and your brother and sister very much.

Jessica S. said...

madeline doesn't seem old enough for preschool! I still remember when you were so stressed out and pregnant with her! lol

Teaching is fun!

thehiattfamily said...

Both of you look BEAUTIFUL! I hope you guys are adjusting to life out west well. 0Though, with all of the traveling you guys have been doing, you may not have had too much time to do much adjusting.) We miss your sweet family. - Emily

Jennifer and Jacob said...

Those pictures are beautiful. You guys look angelic. I especially like Maddy's two front teeth in the first picture...so cute!

Foote Family said...

You look beautiful Marisa! That is a great color on you! It's amazing how fast they grow up!

Chelsea said...

WHAT? Those teeth! That smile! Those eyes! That hair! Oh my gosh, Marisa. Could she be any cuter? ANd you look gorgeous.

Rachel said...

Man, that is so sweet and adorable.