Thursday, June 12, 2008

Techno Tragedy

So I guess I am SO dependent upon my cell phone now, that I don't actually WRITE any numbers down on paper! My cell phone literally died the other day and Alltell tells me that it can't be revived. So I've lost all of your phone numbers and don't know how to get in touch with you. I would post my new phone number, but then the boogie man would call me, so how about YOU email me at marisagrimmius@yahoo.com with your phone number and I will call you!!! (Callie, Jenae, Susan, Aimee, Elizabeth, Emily, Jennifer, Shelly, Kelly, Stacey and I'm sure I've left others off...)

2 comments:

A.Jean said...

Aah technology. Great when it works. Awful when it swallows your info and then retires. Scary how we use it without giving it a tiny thought most of the time. I'm so used to the phone, "phonebook" that I have to really scramble to just remember our numbers when asked. Good luck. Jean

Foote Family said...

We just got back from our trip to Tokyo/Kyoto and I couldn't believe how many Japanese people have cell phones. While riding the subway, all they do is look at their phones. I imagine they play games or text or something, but Miranda and I were amazed. I don't have a phone because it is only good on the island, but I'm sure if I did I would be just as dependent on it.