Saturday, September 6, 2008

We Made It

We made it, but my phone is knocked out. I just wanted to post about it in case anyone was trying to call me. We lost power for a couple of hours during the night, but it came back on around 5:00. From what I can see in my neighborhood, we didn't get that much damage- just lots of yard debris and a little flooding in the lower spots. I was awake almost the entire night because the wind and rain were so noisy, and let's face it, I'm a mother bear. The good thing is the kids slept through the whole thing and they're going to help me clean up the yard when it stops raining!

2 comments:

A.Jean said...

Thanks for the post, Mother Bear. Glad you'll be sharing the top honcho roll very soon. Happy cleanup and glad your tree stayed upright. Love the single digit to the right. Love to all, Jean

Kelly said...

I'm so glad!