Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What are the Odds?

Now I know that the random odds of a child getting their shoes on the right feet has to be 50/50, but Ms. Madeline has defied all statistics. Nomatter how many times I teach her which shoe belongs on which foot, she puts them on the wrong feet 90% of the time. It's one of her little quirks that I love.

The other day she had so much energy. We went outside and she ran in circles for a very long time until I finally got her to hold still for a picture. It's amazing how simply running in circles brings so much joy. Ha. The bliss of being a toddler.

4 comments:

A.Jean said...

Go Maddie go. Yup, little kids and energy is so interesting. I don't want to disagree or question Our Maker, but I think sometimes there was a mistake, we oldie's should have some of that energy, ha. The shoes--isn't that a hoot? I know which foot gets which shoe, but don't ask me left or right. While driving, Bill requires me to point, go figure. Jean

Jessica S. said...

Isn't that funny?? Jenna always did that too - you'd think it would hurt, but I guess we buy their shoes a little big so they are loose enough to be on the wrong foot!

Peggy said...

Adorable. I love the look on her face like, everything I do is great because I'm just so darn cute, right mom? Maddie's world is a very happy world.

Jared & Cadie Smith said...

Hi I got your blog form Chelsea's blog. Thanks for all your comments. Talk about a gorgeous family you and your kids are all so beautiful. Madeline is so cute my nephew has crocs and he always puts them on the wrong feet.
cadie